Just complete this short form to watch.
Observability has typically been used in the context of performance-related tracing and troubleshooting. AppSec observability for security and compliance, however, is a much more powerful, comprehensive, and modern way to think about your DevSecOps pipeline. This is done by observing the millions of events in every thread of every process of every container of an application and detecting security and compliance risks by identifying needles in this haystack. Observability and OWASP ZAP, by themselves, are highly valuable. However, together, 1 + 1 > 2.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- AppSec challenges, trends, and drivers.
- Overview of AppSec tools, and what is OWASP ZAP?
- What is AppSec observability?
- OWASP ZAP with and without AppSec observability.
- Kiran Kamity, Founder & CEO @Deepfactor