Though DevSecOps —the practice of integrating security into every stage of the software development lifecycle— continues to command industry attention, there’s reason to question why nearly 40% of enterprises continue to struggle with adoption. In a climate where, on average, dozens of new security disclosures are published daily, and 75% of organizations are checking in code weekly, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to deploy secure software at the speed and responsiveness that today’s business conditions require.
Even with 60% of enterprises incorporating some security practices into development, there remains several challenges to offering developers a proactive, consistent, and preventative DevSecOps implementation that is seamlessly integrated with the native toolchain environment. The objective of this webinar is to highlight these challenges, and to offer engineering leaders with the guidance necessary to reach DevSecOps maturity:
- Identifying the various markers to determine DevSecOps maturity
- Why relying on static scanning tools to detect vulnerabilities isn’t enough
- Understanding the value of automating security controls in your CI/CD pipeline
- The importance of including culture and education in your “shift left” strategy
- What do Cloud Native Application Protection Platforms (CNAPP) mean for the future of application security and the adoption of DevSecOps?