Deepfactor is a new approach to AppSec that combines SBOM, software composition analysis, container scans, and container runtime security into a powerful integrated platform. With Deepfactor’s unique runtime software composition analysis, you can now correlate static scans with runtime analysis, and prioritize vulnerabilities based on true usage.
The platform integrates into developers’ existing toolchains to deliver application-aware security insights with detailed information about application behavior, system calls, and stack traces that help pinpoint vulnerable code. Deepfactor simplifies and accelerates DevSecOps by empowering engineering teams to develop secure and compliant cloud native applications.
- Leadership: They now have accurate awareness and tracking of security posture and risk to the organization, based on context for their business and not on generic scoring. And they can be assured of efficient use of team resources and time spent on security fixes that align with business priorities.
- Security/AppSec Teams: They can now provide developers with a framework to prioritize risk, resulting in more mature collaboration between AppSec and engineering. And the organization is better prepared for the next zero-day event by focusing on high-risk vulnerabilities first.
- Developers: They can now focus on high-risk vulnerabilities first, bringing positive impact on, and value to, the business. And they’ll suffer far less from alert fatigue.
A couple of facts about Deepfactor:
- We were named a winner of the 2023 SINET16 Innovator Award
- We are named to Will Reed’s Top 100 Class of 2023 as an early-stage company shaping the future of workplace culture
- Our founding team has over 100 years of collective software development experience.
- We use Deepfactor internally and are ready to answer any questions you may have.
Contact us if you would like to connect with our team.
Kiran Kamity is a serial Silicon Valley entrepreneur with a passion for building products that meet a need and make a business impact—with Deepfactor that’s empowering engineering teams to create secure cloud native applications. Prior to Deepfactor, Kiran was the Head of Product at Cisco Cloud BU, Founder/CEO at ContainerX (acquired by Cisco), and the Founder/VP at RingCube (acquired by Citrix). Kiran is a TEDx speaker and loves nature, travel, and food.
Virginia Lux has extensive marketing experience building brand and driving demand for cybersecurity startups in the application security/developer security space. Prior to Deepfactor, she was the Senior Director of Marketing at ZeroNorth, a leading DevSecOps platform provider that was acquired by Harness. Previously, Virginia held senior marketing positions at companies that were acquired by IBM, Fortinet, and Hexaware.
Carlos Mena is an accomplished sales professional with a passion for building strong customer relationships and driving business success. He brings a wealth of experience in sales strategy development and execution. Carlos also brings years of experience in the software composition analysis (SCA) space, having worked for Sonatype and Palamida/Flexera as a Strategic Account Manager and Regional Sales Director.