WEBINAR: January 26th @11:00a.m. PT
You’ve developed a fabulous application in a container/ Kubernetes Continuous Integration (CI) pipeline. The application works as it should, and the static scans look secure… but..
Are any 3rd party components you’ve integrated doing something they shouldn’t be doing?
To be confident about the behavior of your app, active inspection of running binaries within a container and utilizing live telemetry is key. Continuous observability enables this by filling the gaps that static code (SAST) and dynamic external inspections (DAST) don’t cover.
Join this technical session and learn:
- The benefits a continuous observability solution delivers to developers and their teams
- A straightforward method to obtain this runtime information from any container to deliver extracting metric data with minimal overhead
- The knowledge needed to immediately leverage continuous observability to consistently deploy apps with confidence
- Mike Larkin, Founder & CTO @DeepFactor
- John Day, Customer Success Engineer @DeepFactor