Join us after the booth crawl for cocktails and appetizers at the Caucus Club. A short walk from Huntington Place, the Caucus Club has long been the place for Detroit’s prominent politicians, decision makers, celebrities, and its famous “Bullshot” cocktail.
Just fill in this short form and we’ll send you a calendar invite.
Please make sure you have your badge for entry.
Directions from Huntington Place—6 minute walk:
- Walk for 0.1 mile; take the stairs, 0.1 mile
- Walk NE towards Washington Blvd; take the stairs, 108 ft
- Turn left onto Washington Blvd, 486 ft
- Turn right onto W. Fort St., 367 ft.
- Caucus Club will be on your right.